Jobs at Assembly: Lead New Business Managerby Michael Cleland
*applications close October 7th
To lead the growth of Assembly Coffee by generating new wholesale business relationships and ensuring a customer experience that always exceeds industry standards and has collaboration at its core.
We’re a fast growing, progressively minded and purpose led work place that values the unique experiences and insights of all individuals.
At Assembly Coffee you’ll have the opportunity to genuinely input as part of a team committed to leading innovation in the specialty coffee industry and within an environment that values and supports your own development.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including development and advancement programmes, generous work expenses and above standard annual leave.
How you’ll contribute
- Promote our company ethos both internally and externally acting as an ambassador for Assembly and advocate for the specialty coffee industry
- Generate new wholesale business independently and optimise all new growth opportunities
- Exceed sales growth and planning targets reporting to the Commercial management team
- Develop your own industry and product expertise and share this open-mindedly with our industry peers
- Participate in working groups and contribute to the progression of both our company and industry
- Experienced in the specialty coffee industry (min. 3 years) with priority for development/ sales experience
- Informed on industry trends, innovations and the market landscape
- Obsessed with the customer perspective as a source of insight and foundation for decision making
- Driven by ambition to succeed, innovate and lead with meaning.
- Collaborative, outgoing and with a mindset that recognises the value of diversity
How you apply
- Submit an up to date CV to email@example.com
- Share your perspective (150 words max.) on the statement:
“Good Coffee Sells Itself”
Come as you are — We’re an equal opportunity workplace that knows that what you’re capable of matters and that’s it.
Salary: £30 - £40k (experience dependent)