A catalogue highlighting the depth and breadth of coffee’s flavour spectrum
This month's coffee is: Rwanda— Rugali Red Bourbon
Welcome to The flavour index. Every month, we select and share a coffee which we believe presents an experience of rare qualities – distinct in flavour and texture, and wholly expressive of origin.
- A handmade linen coffee towel welcome gift with the first order
- Two 200g bags of The Flavour Index chosen coffee every month
- An information card for each coffee, with space to record brew recipes
- Complimentary shipping within the UK
- Savings on the coffees.
How it works
- Choose quantity of coffee (2 x 200g bags or other multiples)
- Coffees are whole bean as standard. If you'd like your coffee ground, please specify in the notes at checkout and we'll grind fresh each time
- Sit back and we'll do the rest.
Once you’ve signed up, your subscription will be processed and dispatched the next working day. Each month’s order is processed on the same date as your sign-up date. If you sign up on the 8th of the month, your first subscription will be dispatched on the 9th of that month, and of every month following.
If you need to adjust or pause your subscription at any time, you can easily do so via the account you create when signing up.
Gift The flavour index
Select 'Send as a gift' above and treat someone special to a 3, 6 or 12-month subscription.
Subscribe to The flavour index, discover the world's coffee and the wealth of sensory experiences within.
Coffees are whole bean as standard. If you'd like ground coffee, please specify for which brewing style in the notes when checking out and we'll grind fresh.