Orea Brewer V3 — Basalt
This is the most advanced generation of the Orea Brewer. The Orea Brewer V3 has been completely reworked so that the base is detachable from the brewer - enabling the base to act as a universal mount for numerous accessories and also offering new levels of personalisation with multiple brewer designs and recycled materials.
As with previous iterations, the Orea Brewer V3 is lightweight, built to last and enables fast, clear and bright coffee brews. This version is the Large (185) size and comprises a 'black candy' base and matt-finished satin black brewer.
- Holds 185-size filter papers and up to 36g of ground coffee for two cup brews
- Can also hold 155-size filter papers for one cup brews
- Flexible, crack-resistant material, high-impact Polypropylene that is BPA-free, giving a light, compliant, but durable brewer.
- Patented ring drainage prevents choking and promotes efficient, rapid brewing
- Snap-in base made in the UK from 100% post-consumer recycled Polypropylene plastic
- 7.2cm height x 9.1cm diameter x 10.4cm base width
- Weight (brewer + base): 53g.
We recommend using Orea 185 filter papers to optimise the V3.
Freshly-ground beans will help you to brew a cup full of flavour, check out our selection of manual and electric coffee grinders.
The Orea Brewer V3 is our recommended brewer for the pour over method - read the Assembly pour over recipe here.
Complimentary UK shipping over £30
Royal Mail 2-4 Working Days Tracked - £3.05
DHL 2 Working Days Tracked - £6.00
Click & Collect - Free
Packfleet Next Working Day (London Only) - £4.20
Europe & USA (under 2 kg) - £10
Rest of World - £20
(Please allow extra time for international shipping due to issues with the courier.)
Click here for more information about shipping and delivery.