Opportunity: Marketing Intern
- Role : Marketing Intern
- Location: Brixton roastery and/or WFH
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hours: Mon-Fri.9-5
- Contract: 3 months + the potential to extend
- Salary: London Living Wage
We’re an independent London coffee roastery that believes in driving innovation within the Specialty Coffee industry and its supply chain. We strive to set the leading example for:
- Roasted coffees that are the pinnacle of quality
- How coffee quality is communicated
- How coffee supply chains can be reorganised to return greater value to farming communities
What we do:
- Wholesale specialty coffee roasted in Brixton which we supply to premium cafes, restaurants and hotels in the UK and Asia.
- Wholesale specialty coffee roasted in Paris which we supply to France and EU.
- Direct to consumer specialty coffee Limited Edition coffees and specific collaborative products
What you will be doing?
- Working directly with the Head of Marketing. Digital Marketing Manger, Designer and Content Marketing across all marketing activities, channels and campaigns.
- Relationship marketing and community management via social media platforms and PR
- Assisting in execution of digital marketing, paid promotion, email and Ecommerce
- Content Marketing - content creation and calendar planning
- Brand Partnerships and Events.
Skills and Requirements:
Our ideal candidate is either undergrad or postgrad with relevant marketing study experience, is ambitious and has an enthusiasm for high standards and seizing opportunity. We’re about much more than profit and hope you’ll also be excited about the opportunity to do good in the world via coffee.
The following sills are desired but not mandatory:
- Proficient working knowledge of social platforms Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Familiar with either Microsoft or Apple Office working suites and/or Photoshop
- An understanding of Search and consumer purchase funnels
- An interest in consumer trends and food and drink
What can we offer?
- Direct working experience across a broad range of marketing activities and direct collaboration with colleagues of mid-weight to senior experience both in Marketing and the broader business.
- Introductions to brand partners, clients and third party supplier partners.
- Flexibility and autonomy to develop skills and lead execution in areas of amercing related to your specific interests
- Attending industry events and openings.
- A casual, fun and supportive work environment within a young dynamic and fast growing industry
How to Apply.
Forward a CV and covering letter to email@example.com