Orea Brewer V3 MK2
Orea have continued to improve their classic V3 design with the new Orea Brewer V3 MK2. They have added 32 small teeth around the bed of the brewer so it can stay totally flat. This new design creates a more consistent drip and so helps maintain the the unique flavour profile of the V3 in the process.
As with previous iterations, the Orea Brewer V3 is lightweight, built to last and enables fast, clear and bright coffee brews. This version is the Large (185) size and comprises a 'black candy' base and matt-finished satin black brewer.
- Holds 185-size filter papers and up to 36g of ground coffee for two cup brews
- Flexible, crack-resistant material, high-impact Polypropylene that is BPA-free, giving a light, compliant, but durable brewer.
- Patented ring drainage prevents choking and promotes efficient, rapid brewing
- Snap-in base made in the UK from 100% post-consumer recycled Polypropylene plastic
- 7.2cm height x 9.1cm diameter x 10.4cm base width
- Weight (brewer + base): 53g.
We recommend using Orea 185 filter papers to optimise the V3.
Freshly-ground beans will help you to brew a cup full of flavour, check out our selection of manual and electric coffee grinders.
The Orea Brewer V3 is our recommended brewer for the pour over method - read the Assembly pour over recipe here.
Royal Mail 48hrs Tracked - £3.05
DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £6.00
Click & Collect - Free
Packfleet Next Working Day (London Only) - £4.20
£20+ Orders Royal Mail 48hrs - Free
Europe & USA (under 2 kg) - £10
Rest of World - £20
(Please allow extra time for international shipping due to issues with the courier.)
Click here for more information about shipping and delivery.