Jobs at Assembly: Marketing and Digital Communicationsby Michael Cleland
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Digital Communications Assistant to join our team in Brixton. Our ideal candidate will be at the beginning of their Marketing career, preferably with relevant academic experience (Marketing bachelor’s degree or equivalent) or with some marketing work experience. We aim to be the best in our industry and create an environment where enthusiastic, ambitious people who set their own high standards, will flourish.
We’re about much more than profit and are certified Carbon Neutral as well as certified B-Corp although this is just the tip of the iceberg. We hope you’ll also be excited about the opportunity to do good in the world via coffee.
Our successful candidate will be driven to succeed and have a deep-rooted belief in our brand and our product. Assembly is a rapidly growing business, and we are looking for a Marketing & Digital Communications Assistant to accompany us on, and enhance, our journey. You will be hungry and inquisitive with a desire to enhance and develop your knowledge and skillset.
- Working directly with the Head of Assembly. Designer and Content/Partnerships Marketing you’ll work within the Marketing team as well as collaboratively across departments in the broader Assembly group.
- Relationship marketing including influencer, PR, community management and social media marketing.
- Assisting in the execution of digital marketing campaigns, paid promotion, email and ecommerce
- Content Marketing - content creation and calendar planning.
- Brand Partnerships and Events.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Personal Skills / Experience desired
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Marketing.
- An understanding of basic digital marketing principles would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Proficient working knowledge of social platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Working knowledge using either Microsoft or Apple Office working suites.
- Ideally a working knowledge of
- An understanding of search and consumer purchase funnels.
- A can-do attitude with a drive to deliver to the business.
- An interest in consumer trends and food and drink.
What we offer?
- Experience across a broad range of marketing activities and direct collaboration with colleagues both in Marketing and the broader b
- Being part of a dynamic brand, which is growing rapidly and at the forefront of its industry with opportunities for professional growth.
- Flexibility and autonomy to develop skills and lead execution in areas of marketing related to your specific interests and strengths.
- Attendance at industry events, openings and working across fun and innovative brand partnerships.
- A casual, fun and supportive work environment within a dynamic and fast-growing industry
- Coffee training.
- Competitive salary and bonus packages.
- 2 Mental Health Days per year, in addition to annual leave.
- Quarterly Wellness programme.
- Company pension.
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and lunch.
- Team incentives and activities.
- A supportive working environment.
- As much coffee as you can drink (at home and work)!
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com