Jobs at Assembly: HR / Office / Finance Administratorby Michael Cleland
We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic administrator to join our team. The role will be based across two locations - West Norwood and Brixton with a primary scope of administering our HR systems, managing our office and supporting our finance team.
- Advertise vacancies and consolidate applications for recruiting managers
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep payroll team appraised of any changes
- Ensure all starter paperwork and pre-employment checks are complete
- Manage and onboard new starters.
- IT (emails, file access, permissions, systems access and training)
- Office access
- Manage and off-board leavers.
- Own and manage CharlieHR system.
- Absence management and monthly reporting.
- Communicate upcoming Review windows.
- Ensure that everyone has the correct permissions.
- Manage benefits administration.
- Manage staff surveys and questionnaires.
- Manage employee attendance to external training programmed designated by management.
- Raise any potential HR issues with the FD.
- Manage HR files and documentation, ensuring everything is correctly managed and filed.
Brixton Office Management Responsibilities
- Welcome all visitors to the office.
- Manage meeting rooms and spaces.
- Ensure stock is on the shelves in the foyer.
- Manage the front desk / take payment for coffee sold.
- Submit and receive weekly grocery orders.
- Ensure communal spaces are clear and stocked with necessary items.
- Stationery and sundries ordering.
- Manage company social events.
- Appoint and manage 3rd Party cleaners as directed by the FD.
- Oversee the recycling from Brixton Office.
- Manage Accident Book.
- Deal with any office issues which require resolution e.g., any faults or breakages.
- Management of Company printers.
- Management of IT providers with the FD.
Finance Administration Support
- Support Finance team with coding, data entry and analysis.
- Stock-taking and reconciliation.
- Ad-hoc administration tasks.
Personal Skills / Experience desired
- Strong Computer literacy with experience of using Microsoft packages including databases and Excel.
- Superb communication, both written and oral.
- Competent in problem-solving, planning and decision making.
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Administration experience.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, who is not shy to tell people how things need to be done.
- Experience working in a small organisation
What we offer?
- A casual, fun and supportive work environment within a dynamic and fast-growing industry.
- Coffee training.
- Competitive salary and bonus packages.
- 2 Mental Health Days and 1 Charity Day per year, in addition to annual leave.
- Quarterly Wellness program.
- Company pension.
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and lunch.
- Team incentives and activities.
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- As much coffee as you can drink (at home and work)!
If you're interested, please apply via email with a CV and covering letter.