Opportunity: Head of Technical
Delivery of an outstanding offering by our wholesale customers is dependent not only on the coffee we provide, but also the support and service of our technical team. We provide a comprehensive range of services to ensure our customers' equipment is always maintained to the highest possible standards.
As the head of technical, you will be responsible for the ongoing delivery of equipment, service, and support to our entire wholesale portfolio. This will include managing supply relationships with equipment partners, managing effective delivery of technical service to our client base, and continuing to showcase innovation in coffee through technical support.
Client technical support
- Oversee the delivery of all technical service to customers. This will include actioning service personally, deploying our technical team, and via our network of service partners
- Manage delivery of service schedules and retainers using our available resources
- Assess/consult on equipment and new sites.
- Manage department resources and personnel time effectively, always ensuring a high standard of service
- Curate equipment and service offering to best suit customer needs
- Ongoing inventory management of equipment and parts
- Asset management of internal and on-loan equipment.
Requirements (experience and personal skills)
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience providing technical support for coffee equipment
- Strong knowledge of specialty coffee
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience managing a team
- Comfortable working autonomously without direct support
- Full clean driver’s license.
To apply, please submit your CV, a cover letter, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until Friday 8th September.