Extend the freshness of your coffee, enjoy its full potential for longer.
For freshly-roasted coffee, oxygen is public enemy number one. Once the flavour compounds within the beans come into contact with air, they start to oxidise and rapidly deteriorate. Essentially, oxygen turns your coffee stale.
The Fellow Atmos banishes air, moisture and odours with a simple, highly effective vacuum mechanism. Twisting the lid back and forth sucks the air from the jar to prevent oxidation and extends the shelf life of your coffee beans by up to 50%.
A robust silicone seal protects the oxygen-free environment within and you can store your beans safe in the knowledge that they'll taste their best brew after brew.
- 0.4L capacity (holds up to 170g of coffee beans)
- Integrated vacuum pump - twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside
- Vacuum lock indicator - watch the dot drop to reveal a green ring that indicates the vacuum is locked
- Twist the lid every 4-5 days to maintain vacuum seal
- Easy release button to disengage vacuum
- Airtight silicone seal
- Colour: Matte black
- Stainless steel body
- Handwash only
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 8.3 cm
- Weight: 400g.
Royal Mail 48hrs Tracked - £3.05
DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £6.00
Click & Collect - Free
Packfleet Next Working Day (London Only) - £4.20
£20+ Orders Royal Mail 48hrs - Free
Europe & USA (under 2 kg) - £10
Rest of World - £20
(Please allow extra time for international shipping due to issues with the courier.)
Click here for more information about shipping and delivery.