Kalita Wave Coffee Dripper
This Kalita Wave 155 Dripper features prominently on most specialty coffee bars around the world, and is widely adopted for brewing excellent pour over coffee by industry professionals and coffee beginners alike.
Quality needs consistency - some brewers have one but few have both. The Kalita Wave solves these with:
- A flat bottom that creates a larger surface area for the bed of ground coffee, helping to avoid clogging that can occur from a more narrow base. This also facilitates even contact between water and coffee and therefore a balanced flow when brewing
- Accompanying Kalita Wave Papers that have rippled ridges to create space between the coffee and the brewer's walls. This promotes the circulation of air to aid brew speed, and minimises heat transfer from the coffee to the brewer.
Three drainage holes further enhance the brewer's flow rate, making this one of the most efficient pieces of pour over coffee equipment you can buy.
- Holds 155-size filter papers
- Made from stainless steel
- Dimensions: 105 mm (d) x 57 mm (w).
Want a flat-bottomed brewer made from 100% recycled materials? Check out the Orea brewer.
Freshly-ground beans will help you to brew a cup full of flavour, check out our selection of manual and electric coffee grinders.
Royal Mail 48hrs Tracked - £3.05
DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £6.00
Click & Collect - Free
Packfleet Next Working Day (London Only) - £4.20
£20+ Orders Royal Mail 48hrs - Free
Europe & USA (under 2 kg) - £10
Rest of World - £20
(Please allow extra time for international shipping due to issues with the courier.)
Click here for more information about shipping and delivery.