Recycle your used aluminium Assembly Coffee Caps with the Podback drop off bag. These bags are designed for aluminium coffee pods only, and cannot be used for Podback's kerbside collection service.
You will need a label to return your filled Podback bag. You can either print at home, or download a barcode and print at any Yodel store. Request a label and find your nearest Yodel location here: Free Podback Aluminium Returns | Yodel.
How to recycle used Assembly Coffee Caps
- Drain all excess liquid from your used coffee caps before placing them in the bag
- Once the bag is full to the dotted line, remove any excess liquid before sealing
- Seal by firmly pressing the grip seal at top of the bag. Then peel off the white strip and press the adhesive firmly, ensuring both seals are closed tight
- Print your label at home or print in store
- Drop your bag off at the nearest Yodel store.
Each bag holds approximately 150 used coffee caps.
These bags are for Podback's drop-off service and cannot be used for kerbside collection.
Royal Mail 48hrs Tracked - £3.05
DHL Next Working Day Delivery - £6.00
Click & Collect - Free
Packfleet Next Working Day (London Only) - £4.20
£20+ Orders Royal Mail 48hrs - Free
Europe & USA (under 2 kg) - £10
Rest of World - £20
(Please allow extra time for international shipping due to issues with the courier.)
Click here for more information about shipping and delivery.